Monday, August 27, 2018

I am an amazing Thing Finder! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here again!

In all of our training for our new job, which is called Nosework, my person almost forgot what an amazing Thing Finder I am! But then one of her people-friends asked to see me work and so a few days ago she made a video!

Here is my video!



My job is to find whatever the people lose when they are on a walk!

In this video you see me find the same thing twice. My person is clearly very clumsy. I found the Thing for her, and she lost it again almost right away! It is good that I was there to help find it!

The first time I find the thing you will see me on a narrow path, and so I am moving fast! The second time I am looking in an open area, and my person had walked all over this area a few minutes before. By walking all over my person put her scent all over the place, so I had to do big loops to make sure I didn't miss anything.

It is good that I am such an amazing Thing Finder! Otherwise that black, soft, whatever-it-is would have been lost forever!

4 comments:

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! Great work Ojo!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are one smart girl, Ojo - and we LOVED watching you search for the thing!

Collie222 said...

Wow! The collies are very impressed! Good job!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Bravo! That was fantastic, Ojo! We would only have been able to find a sandwich...maybe. Good work, Cobi for protecting your Mum's back. Well done all of you.