Monday, October 16, 2017

Hello, is that CHEESE?

Hello there. Is that Cheese I smell in your pocket?


Yes please, I would like some Cheese! Look at how nicely I sit and wait for Cheese!


Pee. Ess. To any humans reading this, did you know that us Dogs smell in stereo? Each of our nostrils captures scent separately, just like each of our ears do! If you look at the first photo of me up above, you'll see that my nose is angled to one side with my right nostril pointing at the Cheese, even though my face is straight on. Aren't we Dogs amazing?

My person says to watch this video if you're interested in learning more about our noses and how we smell in stereo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fXa2Occ_U

8 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Surely your human knows it is not a good idea to leave cheese in the pocket for long...
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Molly the Airedale said...

So this is why our noses twitch! I learned something new today. Thank you, Coby! Now about that cheese...........

C.L.W.STEP said...

That was a very amazing video! Thanks for sharing it. We love learning new things! Oh, and did you get some of that cheese? I sure hope so!

That also made think about our angel Miss Ginger. She became blind when she was about 7 years old, but that never stopped her. She just followed her nose!

Julie said...

Mmmmm, did you mention CHEESE???? Need any help wiv that?????
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS My peeps did not nose that about our noses....what sorta peeps have I got as pawrents?????

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD.... we can smell it too... ENJOY..

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

And peeps think they can sneak stuff. We always know!

Collie222 said...

Oh, you are too sweet! You can have all the cheese you want, I could never tell you no!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love cheese too
love
tweedles