Friday, April 10, 2015

The handsome and fetching Moro

This is Moro! Isn't he handsome?


And he is FUN! He runs and sniffs and plays.

And, best of all, he FETCHES!!! And he lets me CHASE while he does this!!


Because I do not fetch. I chase.

Run Moro, run! Fetch Moro, fetch! Hurray!


Moro is very polite. He and Ojo took turns with the Balls. I couldn't be bothered with the Balls when there was someone so fun (and fetchingly handsome!) to chase as Moro!

(Because I do not fetch. I only chase.)


Hurray for chasing and playing! Can the handsome and fetching Moro come to play again soon?


9 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

He sure looks like a fun new friend. Don't you just love the beach
Snorts
Lily & Edward

Unknown said...

He is very handsome and we know you never fetch Cobi. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Zoe said...

Dang! Lookit those buns Moro's got! He wurks out!

rottrover said...

Moro is SO handsome! He reminds us of Frankie a Pig Dog in Australia:http://greyhoundscansit.com/wordless-wednesday-limited-success/

Cobi, I LOVE to be chased when I have my toy at the beach! It's the besets ever thing!!

-Otto and Ruby, too

C.L.W.STEP said...

We need a friend like that since we don't fetch either.

Julie said...

Hello Moro, you are very handsome and look like a great playmate for Ojo and Cobi. Have funs my furfriends
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun day you all had on the beach! Moro is very handsome!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Anonymous said...

What a great pal...sharing and letting you chase him....hope you get to play a lot more!

The Mad Scots

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dear beautiful Cobi,

Moro is very, very handsome. Almost as handsome as Phod. It looks like you had a great time.

We can't go to the beach yet. Still too much snow and ice. Sigh!